Monday, July 12, 2010

Sedona

We went to Sedona for the day. We did some window shopping, went and had some Mexican food at a restaurant that had a gluten free menu and did some more window shopping.

I love this cute girl she cracks me up. I saw this sign I thought it was funny.


I posted on Face book we were in Sedona and My friend Nick Tyler from High School who works in Sedona at the Fire Dept. tracked me down at one of the little shops and we visited for a few minutes. It was a great to see him.



Grandma bought us Ice cream. We opted not to get Ben ice cream and just share with him but he didn't appreciate that very much. But the big kids were good sports and shared with him. I thought Jacob was cute sharing his cone with him.


Jammie and Mammy,


Hailey and Bubbi.


Ben thinks he looks as good in my glasses as I do.



Hailey loved this pink Jeep she wanted to take it home with her.


Look at these beautiful views


The kids loved this statue and begged me to take their pictures with it. They thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

No comments: