Friday, July 2, 2010

Cute Babies

My cousin Evan and his wife Danielle(Dano) and there two boys got here this morning. They drove all night and got her early this morning. To give Evan and Danielle a break and a chance to get some rest I took the boys over to the travel trailer, and the kids watched a movie while I read my book. That's one of the things I love about the ranch, There's no cell phone service, and only dial up no wifi so I could relax and read and play with the kids. It's such a nice escape from my hectic life.
I love these 2 babies, they are so stinking cute. Dylan actually likes me and likes to be around me, his big brother Logan wouldn't have anything to do with me at this age. I keep teasing his mommy that he's part vampire. he only likes me when it's daylight. As soon as the sun goes down he doesn't want anything to do with me.

No comments: