Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Puppy Surgey

I spent several hours tonight performing puppy surgery. Ben loves his puppy's so much he loves there arms off of them or there ears off of them. So they needed some repair work. This poor puppy is the worst. Is missing both his arms and has holes where his arms are. Now you would think we would just get rid of the puppy. No way we can't do that he is so attached to all of these puppies. So I went to work with my needle and thread.




This is what I ended up with. I couldn't find my stuffing to give him actual arms so the big kids laughed my work but Benners loved him and gave him a great big hug.





We have 2 green puppies ones missing an eye, ones missing an ear, one had a hole in it's neck, one had a hole in it's butt. So I sewed up all the wholes and sewed back on the missing ear.



Poor puppies there getting loved to pieces.

No comments: