Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1st day of School.

The big kids started school today. I know everyone thinks I'm weird but I hate when school starts. I would keep them home with me most of the time if I could. Don't get me wrong I have no desire to home school them, I just want to play and have fun and do fun stuff. I just hate the stress of having to get to and from and having to get home work done, and projects done. Blaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I'd rather just keep them home and play games, and watch movies. But I don't have that choice and they had to start. So Here are my 2 School kids.

Hailey is in the 3rd grade and Jacob is in Kindergarten

and of course Ben had to get in there too.





Today I was allowed to park and walk Bubbi up to the door which I did. But after today He will get dropped off at the curb. It was crazy the amount of parents and kids that was back there. These pictures are a little misleading. It looks like he's crying but he's not he's whining because he was hot. And wanted to go inside. My big kids could care less about leaving mommy. Jacob did tell me he would rather stay home and play wii all day.




No comments: