Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting to the Cabin

We are staying at Ryan's business partner Nate's Mother in law's Pam Cabin in Flagstaff. Getting there was interesting though. First I had to stop for gas, get everyone including the dog out and have everyone go potty and then we got food at the truck stop which had almost like a food court in it where you had option and of course no one wanted the same thing so we got everyone there different options and finally got back on the road. I didn't print out directions to the cabin because I have GPS well that was not such a good Idea because every time I got to the dot where the GPS said I was suppose to be it would Jump a few feet to a different spot. The first time it happened I thought it was a fluke but when it kept happening over and over again I knew something was up. I felt like I was in a weird dream. Then I tried to call Ryan and he didn't answer so I did what I always do when I get lost and I can't figure out where I'm suppose to be. I ask Hailey to Say a prayer for us and I cry. So I kept trying Ryan and he finally answered, I yelled at him not answering and he helped me find my way in. I don't know what I would do with out him. I know I have GPS on my phone but Ryan is truly my GPS he gets my un lost more then I can count. It was so Dark by the time we got here I could hardly tell what the outside looks like but the inside is Beautiful. We are so lucky she has let us use it. Ashley was a little worried she was going to get stuck sharing a room with the kids but she really did a good job selling how COOL the upstairs loft was and how lucky they were to get to sleep up there. and they feel for it. So the big kids slept up there and Ben slept on the floor in our room.

No comments: