Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to School & Ben's First Haircut


I gave the kids there back to school Haircuts. It was about the same as normal. Hailey sat and was a good girl and Jacob squirmed and whined and fought me. I felt bad. When I finished with the big kids Ben climbed up in the chair and Said "My turn" and I looked at Ryan as if to say what do I do? He really doesn't' have enough to cut but I didn't want to make him feel bad so Ryan suggest it I just give him a cut. So I took one of the bigger Guards and went all over his head.

He sat so still and and he was so proud. He kept telling Ryan "It's my turn" He never made a peep and he never wiggled and I didn't have to yell at him at all. Big Boy getting His first Haircut.


I'm not sure why he looks mad, because he wasn't he was so excited that he got a turn and he was excited to show off his new Haircut.

No comments: