Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Hair Cut

I was giving Ryan and Jacob Haircuts and I decided to trim Hailey's hair too. So I jokingly said do you want to cut your hair short. and she very sternly said no. So I said OK I won't push you. Then she said "Short like Jacobs?" and I told her No silly short like a little girl in her class and then she was really excited and thought it was a great idea. So I yell down the Hallway were cutting Hay's hair short and Ryan yells back OK. So silly me I assumed that meant he was on board.



So I cut it short and gave her a few bangs and she was so excited. But when She went and showed Ryan he didn't say anything mean  but I could tell he wasn't excited. and she noticed because she said does daddy not like my hair in this sad little way. So I gave Ryan a dirty look and he told her how cute she was. He told me later He thought I was kidding, that's why he said yes.




















That next morning before school she let me curl it and do her bangs. Then the boys wanted in, on her pictures. What cute kids.

My Super cute kids.
Hailey 7yrs 10 months
Jacob 5 yrs 2 months
Ben 2 yrs 3 months

No comments: