Sunday, March 28, 2010

Anniversary

Today is Ryan and I's twelfth wedding Anniversary. Which means we've been together 14 years. I can't believe we've been together so long. It's crazy to me, that he has willingly put up with my craziness all this time. We are in the prime, of our marriage. We have 3 great kids. We both have good Jobs. We have busy callings in the church. And strong building testimonies. We have such crazy lives. Between kids, church and jobs we catch each other coming and going sometimes. I love this dear man, he's my best friend. Sometimes he makes me so crazy I want to beat him, but most of the time I just adore him. He is such a good father to our kids. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be blessed with such a good husband and such a good dad for my kids. I think I can't love him anymore and then I see him doing something with one of our kids and it just touches my heart. I love our kids but sometimes I can't wait for the day that they are a little bigger and Ryan and I can have more time for me and him. I think I will have to keep him.

March 28 1998



March 28 2002-also our first Hospital trip with pre-term labor with Hailey


March 28, 2006


March 28, 2009 We actually got to get away for the weekend. We went up to Show low/ Snowflake area. We hadn't found out I had Celiacs yet so I was sick the entire time. But it was nice to get away for a couple of days.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary!
I know there are the days I also soo look forward to having Rob to myself again.....but I dont want my kids to grow up that fast.