Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Pagent

Went to the Easter Pageant with Ashley, Ryan and the kids tonight. Mandy was there too, but she was working so we didn't get to sit with her. I love having spiritual experiences with my kids. It was so packed,I had to park all the way down at the other end of the park and hike up to the Temple. It was great to see all those people there to enjoy the life of our Saviour and what he did for all of us. Ben was better then I thought he would be, he was really excited about everything that happened and kept screaming "Mommy Look" I worry a little about Jacob he is obsessed with death. I asked him what his favorite part was and he said "When Jesus died" he could probably see the shock on my face because he then chimmed in with "because he got to go back to heaven" Hailey said "I didn't like that part, I think it was sad" It's such a beautiful performance, I know Ben didn't get much out of it but I could tell the Big kids really got something spiritual out of it. I'm glad we could go as a family and help the kids in building there spiritual growth and testimonies.

No comments: