Monday, December 27, 2010

Nose Surgery

we got up and took the kids to our friends the Webbs down the street who were sweet enough to keep the kids for us while I had my surgery. I had mixed emotions I wanted to have the surgery so I could start to feel better and not be sick all the time, but I really didn't want to be put under and I really didn't to have surgery. So to make it worse when we got there they were running behind so were sat there for ever, and when they wheeled me into the surgery room I did what I usually do I started to cry.



The surgery went well she fixed my septum, roto rootter my turbinates,debritated my sinus, while she was in there she also found there was a on sinus that she had to remove. And luckily she didn't have to pack my nose with gauze I just have a gauze mustache. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. Probably won't be posting much or having much going on in the next couple of weeks just trying to heal up. Hopefully me kids and husband will survive without me.

No comments: