Friday, December 10, 2010

Endoscopy

We went took Hailey to the Hospital to have he Endoscopy done today she said she was nervous but ok
1 I was nervous for enough for the both of us having my baby put out scared me to death. and We went back with her and they were telling us what they were going to do and she fell asleep on the table and I looked down and she was out it was so overwhelming for me I started to cry and I wanted to rip her off the table and scream give me my baby. But I didn't I left the room and let them to there job.

it took her a while to wake up and when she did she was super groggy. They said her intestines weren't super inflamed but there were a couple of spots and it didn't look like a normal 8 year olds should. She did take some samples and she's going to let us know what the results are.

We took her home to rest.

No comments: