Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Ryan & I take turns for holidays and this Christmas was a Welch Christmas. So everybody came to my house. I love Christmas it's my favorite holiday, and I love having everybody at my house. When both of my parents were kids and when we were kids we did Christmas on Christmas Eve. My folks and My cousin and his wife and their little boys came over and we had our traditional potluck of yummy food and then we started opening presents. The kids loved it.

Dad, watching everyone and the coat Ryan bought me


Grandma Carol & Jacob ripping stuff open. Hailey got a small American girl doll of the native American girl Kia.



I think that's actually Ryan's present but Ben thought he needed it.


I got Ryan a Print from Mark Mabry's Book Reflections of Christ, Ben was to busy to look at the camera.


Hailey got a Lady Bug pillow from Aunt Sissy and She loved it. Jacob is playing with the football Potato head Ben got and Ben and Dylan are playing with the little chalk board Jacob got.


Me and Baby Dylan. He's so stinkin cute. Dylan's mommy and Daddy


Typical Hailey surrounded by new toys with her now in a book, again cute baby Dylan


I got the boys to all sit sit still so I could take a picture. But then I had to get my Hay involved



Thank goodness for Grandma Carol, earlier in the week she took the big kids to her house and they made sugar cookies, because I didn't have any time. And carrots for the reindeer. Hailey wrote Santa a letter and drew that cute picture on the envelope




The kids in their almost matching Pj's. They had really cute Madagascar Christmas Pj's and the kids really liked them. So I asked Hailey if it was OK if hers didn't exactly match the boys and she was OK with that. Pappy went home but Grandma Carol Spent the night. She slept in Hay's room.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

How sweet that your Mom stayed the night to see the early morning Christmas rush!! What a good Grandma!