Saturday, June 12, 2010

YC's


After We cleaned up we went back to the house and just relaxed and vegged out for just a little bit and then off to dinner we went. We went to YC's Mongolion BBQ. It's kind of a family tradition. The guys use to eat there all the time so when ever anyone is in town visiting we go there.

Noodles. My kids call it "daddy's favorite place you know the noodle and rice place.

The kid table. Jacob, Ben, Valerie, Hay.

Jacob Boy. I'm not sure what I'm doing to Dylan but I look like I might be pinching him. Cyndi, Me, Shell

Everyone.

I love these Bubbi's. I like to refer to them as Double Bubbi. With Cyndi Lou.

Ryan being a retard.


Logan and Cyndi.

Ryan and Kiddos.

Everyone minus Sam & John. Sam was super sick and John had to work.

Evan & Danielle, Mom(Carol) Jacob, Hailey, Ryan, & Benners
On a side note Shell and I won't be eating there again. The gluten contamination was to much for me and caused me horrible stomach pains and Shell is allergic to something in Chinese type food and it made her itchy and we had to get her some allergy medicines.

No comments: