Friday, June 11, 2010

Pre baptism work

Hailey is so excited to get baptized tomorrow. After pictures and dinner we went over to the church to get the food ready. I decided to have the after party/reception at the church building because not counting any friends just with Ryan's family and mine we were going to have 25 people and that's just too many for me to handle in my little house. And I have no idea how many of our friends are coming so we made a bunch of food. I subscribe to Grandma Annie's way of thinking it's better to have to much food then not enough.


Little Ham helping Aunt Mammy make the trifles.



Mammy making trifles and the big kids putting out cups.


Jacob was a little jealous of all the attention Hay was getting but he was still eager to help putting cups on the table and lineing up crackers on the tray was a good job for my little OCD boy.

Benners was pretty much in the way most of the time. an yes he has no pants on don't judge me. The potty training is still a work in progress.


Jacob keeping himself busy and Ryan slicing up fruit for the waters

more trifle, and it takes 2 of them to hold down the chair. Good thing Jacob could help Shell hold it down so the chair didn't float away.

No comments: