Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

We got to celebrate Mothers day with both our moms like we have done for the past several years, but this year we had to do it a little different, due to some family scheduling conflicts. We had lunch with my family and Dinner with Ryan's. It was a lot of work for Ryan but it was really appreciated. I didn't mean to make him feel bad but I told him Mothers day weekend is never about me. Hailey's birthday will always be mothers day weekend, and as long as our mom's both still live here it will be about Hay's birthday and celebrating with our moms.

This is the first year I got to celebrate mothers day with my sister. Dad & Ryan made us Steak and Salmon, Fried potatoes, and Asparagus, and John brought Salad and bread. Yum Yum


My sweet hubby bought me this edible bouquet. We loved it. Jacob with his annoyed face on.


My monkey boy with no pants and climbing stuff. That's about normal in our house. I'm not sure what was so funny.

Present time. Sorry I have no idea what everyone else got. I got a new cricut cartridge, a movie and some new cookie sheets, and muffin tins. All great choices as they were things I needed and or wanted.



Then we went over to Jammie's house to do dinner. We had London Broil, Potatoes, and Asparagus. They were sweet enough to make me my own separate one so i didn't get glutened. For some reason I don't have any pictures of Jammie's house. They must be on Jammie's camera. I will have to bribe her to get them.

No comments: