Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big boy unders

We started big boy unders today. He has done OK with the pull ups so I think it is time to move on to the next step. I still can't get him to poop in the big boy potty but I'm hoping with moving on to big boy unders that we will move on to actually pooping in the potty. I can't believe I'm going to have 3 potty trained children. He is so little for this. Neither of the big kids showed any interest at this age. I'm feeling pretty good that my not yet 2 1/2 year old is almost potty trained. I figure he has to be easy to potty trained. I have earned it. Hailey and Jacob were both so hard to potty train I deserve an easy one, and Ben has been such a horrible toddler that I think I deserve one easy step with him. I'm not sure the lord will agree with my plans, but we will see.

No comments: