Saturday, May 8, 2010

Crafts and Cupcake Birthday Party

Hailey wanted to have a girls only party. So we had her girlfriends from church and school. First we decorated bags for them to put their goodies in. Aunt Sam was nice enough to come and help me with the girls party




Then we made Flower barrettes. We were to busy making barrettes for the girls. They got to pick their flower, and a gem for the middle.



I baked the cupcakes the day before and I let the girls decorate their own cupcakes with icing and sprinkles.






Then we made birthday Scrapbook pages.



Aunt Sam was nice enough to take a picture of Hailey and all her girlfriends

Abbie Chapman Savannah

Brooklyn Shelley Sabrina Welch




Laureen Gunning Valerie Rohwer



Caitilin Evangalesta All the girls


Present time


I was very proud of her she was very polite. She was appreciative for everything she got. She even got a dress with no sleeves from one of her girlfriends and I was really afraid she was going to say something about it not being modest. But she just said looked at me and said Thank you. Later she told me I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.







Decorations

No comments: