Saturday, July 25, 2009

Amazing Jakes

The kids all love going to amazing Jake's. The big kids and the little kids. So we left Benners at home and I took the girls and the little kids and went to Amazing Jake's for the afternoon. Fun times.

Hailey loves the Hopper she rode it like 3 times. I'm not sure what they are riding but they sure look like they're having fun.


Gotta Love the teacups. I'm glad they're big enough to ride with out me. Anything that spins around makes me sick.



While the little kids rode the Carousal. The big girls stood in line forever to get to ride the bumper cars





They rode the train twice because they really wanted to ride in the front but they didn't make it the first time. Like the annoyed look on Hay's face? I had just told her we didn't have time and money to go bowling too so she was mad at me




The have added a mini golf coarse so we played a round. The kids all enjoyed it.

Jacob discovered it was just easier to pick the ball up and throw it then it was to try to hit it. So he played most of the round that way.







We were taking a soda break, and Jacob decided to take a picture of it wow is it bad of all of us.

I didn't have Ben to sling but somehow I still ended up with Hailey baby doll sling on.

I'm not sure what she was pouting about this time.



Mom and Dad met us there and had dinner with us.

Jacob asked for another piece of pizza so I left him with Shell and went to get it. But when I came back this is what I found. Poor baby. He'd played so hard he was just all tuckered out.

No comments: