Thursday, October 1, 2009

Brad Paisley

Mom and I went to Brad Paisley when I was pregnant with Hay so what was that 7 years ago? Well when mom found out he was coming to town she told me she was buying us tickets to go. Was a great deal for me I get to see one of my favorite singers for free.

The opening acts were Jimmy Wayne who sings "Do you believe me now"



Me and one of my BFF's my Momma

Another opening act was Dierks Bentley who was fantastic who is from Scottsdale, and sings a ton of great songs, my favorite is "Settle for a slow down"




Carol (mom) and I at the concert. We had such a good time.





And our favorite Brad Paisley We just love him. He has so many wonderful songs I couldn't pick a favorite if I wanted to.






It was great they had 3 huge screens up and they played the video for each song while he sang it. We had such a great time we were so tired and worn out by the end of the night.




This video was for Waiting on a woman.




Then my Battery died so I got no more pictures after this.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Lucky Lucky Girl!!! Glad your momma and you had a fun girls weekend!! Every once and awhile it is a much needed break and lets the men folk practice up on their child care skills!!!