Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween

This was the highlight of the trip. The kids got to get dressed up in their costumes and go trick or treating in Disney world, how cool is that. And on top of that they had lots of rides open and because there weren't as many people there as normal we walked on to most of the rides. It was great.




The castle changed colors all night long.




My crazy super kids waiting for the parade to start. We went and found a spot to watch the parade. Ryan went and found us some dinner and we ate while we waited for the parade to start.


The Boo to you parade. The kids and I loved the parade. And Ryan humored us and watched it with us.







They didn't throw candy I think there is a concern of kids running out in front of the floats but when Goofey's candy float comes by all these workers start coming by with huge bags of candy and give the kids handful of candy. It was great





Theses pictures didn't come out but I have to tell the story behind it we were leaving the parade headed to the first trick or treating spot and they were all three running across this bridge and it was so cute, I'm sad the pictures didn't come out.



Our first trick or treating spot. What a cool experience for the kids to say they got to trick or treat in Disney World



Ryan and the kids on and outside of Pirates of the Caribbean. It was so cool no line we just walked right on to the ride. There was so much stuff Ben couldn't go on that anytime he got to go he was so excited.



The kids loved the haunted Mansion. I snapped these before I got yelled at because "no flash Photography"



I wasn't going to stand in line to take a picture with the kids with Cinderellas carriage but I had to get a picture of it.




Next it was on to "It's a small world" I know it's cheesy but it's one of my favorite rides. So when we got to just walk on it was great.





I don't know if I was suppose to take pictures or not but It's my favorite ride. But Hailey started freaking out on me. "Mommy your going to get yelled at again" I told her it was OK and she just shook her head at me like she was scolding me.



I took the picture of the monkeys for Ryan as they are his favorite animal



I took the picture of the Kola Bears for my mom as they are her favorite animal





I took the picture of the little cowboy because I thought it was the cutest.



Ryan and Big Ben. So cute.



Ben wasn't big enough to ride the Speed way ride so Ryan and I took turns taking the big kids on it, and the other stayed out with Ben well while I was on with Jacob I guess the bubble guy came by and the kids really enjoyed it.


We closed the place down. We wanted to ride as many rides as possible, we wanted to hit as many rides as possible so we wouldn't be as pressed for time the next day. So we went on the buzz light year ride then I took the kids on Stitch ride which by the way I hate and forgot I don't enjoy it. While I took the kids on Stitch Ben and Ryan went on Buzz again.

I'm not sure what this is, because Ryan took it but it looks cool.


I know it's not a great picture but it's one of the only ones of the 5 of us together.

No comments: