Thursday, October 15, 2009

MGM Studios

I love MGM Studios. It's one of my favorite parks. We came to Florida when I was a kid and for some reason I have the most fond memories of this park.






The big kids were so excited to see playhouse Disney on stage. Ben didn't know what was going on but I knew he would love it. This is us waiting in line and Hay and Jacob hamming it up before the show.


Mickey Mouse clubhouse


Handy Manny



Little Einsteins


My friends Tiger and Pooh



Mattie and Jacob, Me and Big Ben


Little Nate looking cute


Star Tours


Us waiting to go on Start Tours


Me, Ryan Hailey, Jacob and Ryan, Mattie, Jacob and Hailey
Once again poor Big Ben couldn't ride.


This is the New Toy Story Ride it was super cool and really fun. If the line hadn't been so long we would have rode it again.

waiting to ride the ride Jacob, Hailey, Brianna



I'm not sure why but everyone was making crazy faces at the camera. So I decided to document them.



The block Party parade.



Of course it was to loud for miss muffet so she watched it with her Fingers in her ears.


When the parade stopped and they started dancing they pulled the kids onto the street to dance well out of no where they pulled Nate out to dance and he actually danced with them. Which is funny because during the week we would break into song or dance Nate would get really embarrassed and walk away from us as fast as he could.






The Indiana Jones show. It was really cute. but they could only do part of it because of the rain. And it hasn't changed much since I saw it when I was a kids.



I love this Ice cream stand. We didn't get icecream at it this day but we ate ice cream at it when I was a kid, so it made me a little sentamental.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Looks like you all had a super fabulous time!!!