Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Jacob has this funny habit, when he comes out of his bedroom door before he starts down the hall to our room he shuts his bedroom door, so we always know when he's coming. We heard the bedroom door shut and waited to see what would happen. Next we here Hailey scream "We got Sock Monkeys, we got sock monkeys" Santa had brought them Sock Monkeys, and she was very excited about it. My sweet boy is so cute. I jokingly said "Where's my sock monkey" and Jacob said to me "I'm sorry Mommy Santa didn't bring you a Monkey, but you can have mine". We waited for Grandma Jammie, Aunt Ashley,and Aunt Mammy to come over, and then we let the kids rip into there presents and stockings.


Hailey's favorite Present was the color copy machine she got from Santa,

Jacob's favorite present was the cowboy dress up outfit he got from Hailey and Ben

and Ben's favorite present was the dog Bones Bear got from Santa.


Then we went over to Grandma Jammie's to exchange presents with Jammie and the girls good times were had by all. We got Ben to open a few presents but mostly he wanted to steal things other people had already opened.





We had a great dinner. We all pitched in and made part of the meal and then hung out. Ryan's cousin Melanie and and her husband Toni came over and we visited with them for a while.




The boys were both really tuckered out by the end of the night.

I love Christmas it's my favorite holiday and my favorite time of year. I use to really stress about everything being perfect and just right but I decided this year I wasn't going to let anyone ruin my Christmas especially myself. So I was just going to go with the flow and enjoy my kids, so that's what I did and we had a great 2 days.

No comments: