Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baptism Dress pictures

After the Saturday afternoon session of conference I was planning on going to the Temple to take pictures of Hay in her baptism dress for her announcements. But this movie came on BYU station called "One good man" and Hailey and I started watching it and I loved it so much I had to finish watching it. Hailey enjoyed it too. But once it was over I got Hailey dressed, did her hair, and we threw the boys in the car and headed to the temple. I wasn't originally planning on taking the boys but due to the movie I waited to long and Ryan had to go to the Priesthood session of conference so I had to take them. So these are the pictures I took with my point and shoot camera. I don't think they turned out to bad.













a certain little boy was feeling a little left out so I snapped a couple of him too.



The spring flowers at the Temple are so beautiful, That's why I went to the temple to do the pictures is so we could get the Temple in the background and my beautiful girl with the beautiful flowers.





Only one of these turned out. The others were my idea but they didn't work out so well to far away.


She just ate it up. There were lots of people there going to the Easter pageant and as they were all walking by they were ohhhing and ahhing and telling her how cute she was. I have to agree that she is the cutest little girl in the world. And she just looks so beautiful in her baptism dress.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

what a beautiful girl...gret pictures Vicki.

Renee said...

Love the pictures! Hailey is just growing up too fast. I have to agree she is so very cute!!