Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nose update.

This post is gross about my nose surgery so don't read it if you gross out easily.

I Went to the Dr today she looked up my nose and said it was healing up great, she painfully extracted a huge thing out of my nose and every time she cleans out my nose it makes my throat hurt! I still don't understand why that is but it does. But I feel a lot better today! I think I am finally on the mend!
In the beginning She told me she wasn't going to put splints in my nose if she didn't have to because my healing would less painful if she didn't have to put them in. But it has been so painful I can't imagine it being much worse. Now I know this is TMI but the yucky thing was the HUGE yucky hard gob of stuff that I haven't been able to blow out myself Ben was sitting in my lap and the entire time and he didn't like it at all he started to cry and get upset so she was try to work on me and comfort him at the same time. It was the most painful thing and she asked if i wanted her to stop and i did because it hurt so bad but i want it out of my nose. Once she got it out i felt normal for once in weeks but by the end of the night I had a migraine. Ryan was mad I didn't take a picture for him.

No comments: