Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jacob Nello's Birthday

To say Jacob LOVES pizza would be an understatement. So that's what he wanted for his birthday dinner. Well Nellos has Gluten free pizza and dessert. So Jacob was fine with us going there so Hailey and I could have something to eat too.


Jacob really wanted a TRON legacy cake. When I went they didn't have one I told the Baker I had to have one for my birthday boy. So she checked and they had one left in the back. It was a close one.





Nothings better then cake and ice cream, and presents.






Not sure why but Benners is not a happy camper.



Present time!!




Cute girls. Valerie and Hailey.





Aunt Sam, & Uncle John, Grandma Jammie, Aunt Mammy, and Benners.



Me, Ryan, and Jacob the birthday boy. Grandma Carol, Pappy, and Aunt Sam.

At this point the kids got a little wild so we took the party to mom and dads so Jacob could finish opening his presents.





No comments: