Friday, February 25, 2011

Amanda Gets Married

The hygienist at my office and my friend Amanda got married this weekend. Ryan and I do not agree on this but I LOVE weddings. I love the wedding part, two people joining together, I love receptions the hanging out with friends, dancing all of it.





Here comes the bride she looks so beautiful.







The happy couple







Their beautiful cake I bet it's not gluten free. =(



Cut the cake.



The pretty decorations and my pretty friends. Sam, Katie, and Suzy.


Me and the Hubs


More table decorations.



They did the funnest thing they had a photo booth that you went in and took pictures and they cute some out and and you signed them, it was so cool and fun.




I was so happy for Amanda and Derek they looked so happy. We danced the night away Ryan made us laugh our butts off. and We had so much fun.

No comments: