Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day


Ryan's job is to peel the potatoes. So he took them in his office and the boys both wanted to help him so jacob got a potatoe peeler and was helping him. And Ben was handing him potatoes. I don't know how but somehow Jacob got it in his head that he had peeled more potatoes then Ryan that was not true. But he couldn't wait to tell Grandma and I that he did more potatoes then daddy. Ryan was very offended. But he was a good sport and played along, but as soon as Jacob was out of ear shot Ryan let us know he realy had pealed more potatoes. For those of you that have never played a board game with Ryan he's very competative and he couldn't let the 5 year old beat him at potatoe peeling.



I forgot to take any pictures at dinner. This year we had Ryan's mom Jammie, My sister Sam her husband John and their little girl Valerie, My parents kent and Carol. We had a good time all together. This was the first year in a long time we got to have my sister's family. Since they moved here from Montana hopefully it will be the first of many.


Hailey made this mat at school and then she gave of this little presentation. she's so funny and entertaining. I love this girl.


No comments: