Monday, November 23, 2009

Little Athletes

Jacob has been playing sports for the past month or so. It's called little athletes. They didn't have any games just practice twice a week. They did 2 weeks of soccer, 2 weeks of T-Ball, and two weeks of Basketball.





Don't tell Ryan but he said his favorite was T-Ball







I felt like the worst mom in the world. The last practice of the season Ryan was home early from work so I sent him so I could get dinner ready. Well I called him to see if they were leaving the practice and he told me they were having an awards ceremony and giving out trophies. I felt horrible for missing it. I'm not that mom. I never miss any of my kids stuff. I was on the verge of tears, but Ryan talked me down off the ledge he told me Jacob didn't even notice I wasn't there. He was to busy being pissy that he got a soccer trophy when he wanted a T-Ball trophy.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Oh my! That made me laugh!