Friday, November 27, 2009

hiking

We went to the Chiricahua National Monument outside of Wilcox Arizona and went on a nature walk. The Kids loved it.




2 cute kids with Pooh pa.


I climbed back up the hill part way and took a picture of everyone.


Kids with Tasha


Tasha with Benners and Ryan with Ben



My Mighty Explorers





Ryan climbed up on this rock and the kids had to get up there with him. I made Ben stay with me. He didn't appreciate that but I was worried he would get hurt.



Hailey told Ryan she was Indiana Joanna


Poor Tasha she was so stressed out. I'm not sure if she was afraid Ben would fall down or if she was afraid he would fall off the side, but she kept saying don't you think we should turn back? When we would let Ben walk instead of carrying him she would get all nervous. She's so funny

No comments: