Saturday, March 14, 2009

Surprize.



I Turned the big 30 this year. It's making me feel old to not be in my 20's anymore. Well my sweet husband threw me a surprise party. I really was surprised because I didn't think anyone would do that for me. Since I'm the family planner. I'm always the one who plans the parties and the get togethers. It was really sweet of him and I had a really good time.



I didn't get a picture of me and my hunny, and he was so busy running the Party and running the slide show he made for me to represent my life that this is one of the only pictures we got of him.


Me and Joyce, Me and Myrna, Me and my favorite girl Hailey




The party Is in full swing everyone is enjoying my favorite restaurant Macayos. They have the best Salsa in the world

Carol & Kent Welch, Evan & Danielle Cook ----------------------Jammie Owens



Martha and CJ Fields----------------------------Sam & Aaron Morris, Nate & Andrea Crane


Carrie & Ron Evangelesta, Bonnie & Rob Milius, Tim & Renee Davis, Dave and Carrie Ricks



Benners & Aunt Mammy-------------------------Bennners & Grandma Carol



Jacob & Aunt Ashley----------------------Evan & Baby Logan


Hailey put one of the gift bags on her head. Everybody thought it was funny so somehow she ended up putting it on everyone else's head too. The guys were really good sports about humoring my sweet girl


It was a great night I had such a good time with my family and friends. I really appreciated them all taking time out of there own busy lives to come celebrate with me.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

that was such a fun night! glad we could be part of it. :)

Lucinda said...

What an awesome hubbie to throw you a surprise party!

Bonnie said...

We were so glad to be there and celebrate with you. Even though your just a youngin! :0)

Thanks for good food and great company!!!!!