Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines Day

My love bugs, I love holidays. I love to buy the kids cute shirts, and take pictures of them. Growning up my parents gave us a book for valentines day so we have continued that with our kids. For valentines day they get a book and some candy. It's nothing huge but the kids love it.





Ryan and I tell each other we love each other all the time, so we don't need a holiday to show our love, but your can never show the people you love them to much. Neither of us our real high maintenance people so we usually exchange cards and a small gift. We happened to buy each other books. Poor Ryan though I gave him an IOU. I hadn't had time to get to the church book store to get the book he really wanted. But Ryan also bought me these lovely flowers. We're not so much about gifts as we are about getting some time together. So we got a sitter and went on a date.

No comments: