Friday, November 28, 2008

My sneeze

So for those of you who don't spend a lot of time around me, I have a very unusual but distinct sneeze. It's very loud and squeaky. So with that being said. We went to dinner with my parents tonight and we were sitting at the table and I sneezed and the next thing i knew this lady tapped me on the shoulder, and she said "You have to be Vicki" & I say yeah, but haven't recognized her yet but then it clicks and I realize that It's a gal I worked with at the first Haircutting job I had which was 11 years ago. So we spoke for a few minutes and then she says to me "I wasn't sure it was you until you sneezed, and then I knew it was Vicki"I was so embarrassed I haven't seen this lady in 11 years and she recognized me more by my sneeze then by my face. =)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

that's hilarious! dave said his boss's sneeze is distinct and he thinks he would know her by that too. so funny. i tried to describe your sneeze to him and couldn't.

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

LOL! Well your sneeze is definitely VERY loud. When you have your wood door open, Tim and I can sometimes hear you sneeze. There has been a few times that Tim has said, "Bless you!"

Chandy said...

How funny! That must have been some sneeze. I think I've only heard you sneeze once, the day you took pictures with the AD girls in my house in AZ. I can't remember what it sounded like, but I think it's great that you'll never lose touch with people after they've heard you sneeze.

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it's been driving me nuts when I can't click on the blog names I follow.