Monday, November 3, 2008

SOOOOOOOOOO frustrated

I'm Sooooooooooooooooo frustrated right now> I decided to be brave and change my layout so I followed the directions and when it popped up and asked me if I was sure I wanted to delete pictures and text, stupid me I said yes and It deleted all the cute stuff I had added to the side so now I'm having to re enter it all. Like I have time for this. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
You'll have to bare with me this blog will be a work in progress.

3 comments:

Morris family said...

let me know if you need help there is a way to do it without deleting everything.. when i was a new blogger i did the same thing like 5 times then i got smart lol

Unknown said...

Frustrating huh? If it makes you feelany better, if you'd had clicked "no" it wouldn't have let you change your layout.
I love leeloublogs.blogspot.com because she has it set up so that if you use one of her blogs, you don't lost all your fun stuff. It adds it right to it! You just have to go back and delete some of the "empty spaces" you don't need.

Either way, it's fun to change blogs themes from time to time and it's worth the hassle.

Jeremy said...

Looks good so far. Be patient and it will come. I think we've all been there at some point. Lol!