Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I have so much to be Thankful for. One is my family, and I enjoyed spending the day with them so much. Mom & Dad came over on Wednesday night we had dinner, watched a movie, mom stayed the night and helped me do all the prep work. Ryan's sisters went to Safford to spend the holiday with Ryan's dad, so we had a small bunch just us, my folks, and Ryan's mom.
The kids had fun helping grandma Carol tear up bread for the stuffing.

My babies first Thanksgiving. Big Ben with my turkey. It didn't come out very pretty but it sure did taste good.

Grandma Carol did a good job of entertaining the big kids while we finished up dinner and got it on the table.
We enjoyed a good meal and good company.

The kids enjoyed the olives the most.
and then we played our favorite game Mexican Train, We had some pie and got a little silly.

4 comments:

Chandy said...

I looove Thanksgiving best with family around. Ben and the turkey looked yummy!;)

Mexican Train game? I've never heard of that, we like to play Rubik's cube during Christmas time or on birthdays.

Carrie said...

mexican train? that looks a lot like a game we play in my family called penny dominoes. we'll have to compare rules and see if its the same game.

i can't believe you actually cooked thanksgiving dinner? i have yet to attempt that one. good job.

SMB said...

Wish I'd been there...your turkey looked good! I've only ever played mexican train once at your folks...you'll have to bring it to the ranch sometime! We had a good dinner with Grandma Nona, only bad thing was no leftovers!

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun was had by all! As kids we use to the same thing with the olives!