Monday, June 29, 2009

Pops

One of our favorite parts of going to the ranch is we get to ride Pops.


Hailey's always so excited to ride pops


Last year Jacob refused to ride he said it was scary but this year he told me "I'm gonna ride all by myself." but when we got over there he said "I think I'll ride with Hay" once he got up there though he told me "this isn't scary at all it's fun"

He really enjoyed it this year. Which I'm glad because I don't want him to be a big scardy cat.

Ben refused to get up there by himself and every time I tried to put him up there he would grab on to my head, scream and refuse to let go. So I decided to try to put him up there with the big kids. He was OK with that and found that it was actually fun.






He wanted another turn So I stuck him up there with Hailey





Hailey learns something new every time and this year she learned how to turn him by using her knee and the reins. She was so excited every time she got him to turn the way she wanted him to.



Ben Ben riding in the golf cart. There was no pleasing him when we wanted him in the golf cart so he wouldn't get stepped on he screamed and tried to climb out, and when we let him out to walk with the big kids he ran back and jumped in to get a ride.




Jacob was supervising Pops eating his dinner.

No comments: