Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

Sunday is a busy Day for us. So it was pretty low Key. I'm a bad wife and forgot about breakfast in Bed so I had to run over to the mother in laws and barrow some groceries to make breakfast for my wonderful hubby. Then we gave daddy his presents and went to church. I had asked Ryan what he wanted for fathers day dinner and he said nothing special because by the time we got home from church at 5:30 it would be midnight before we ate. I felt bad but said OK. But the night before Jammie aka-mom in law IM'd me and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner to her house. So I told him his mom wanted us to stop by after church, when he asked why, I told him I think she has a little fathers day present for you, so we surprised him with one of his favorite meals Roast and mashed potatoes. Thanks Jammie







This has nothing to do with Father's Day this is just Jacob's Funny Face


No comments: