Monday, March 7, 2011

Scrapbooking

I told them we would do something together while daddy was gone and The kids wanted to scrapbook. So we gathered around my desk and watched movies and scrapbook. Some of you may think this is odd. But Jacob loves to scrapbook with me. He use to call it “Crapbooking”


IMG_1492


Benners Took a nap for the first half but once he got up he got his scissors out and crayons and stickers and got to work scrapbooking too.


IMG_1493IMG_1495


Jacob actually scrapbooked longer then Hailey. After a little while Hailey got board and I looked up and it was just me and Jacob sitting there. and he was just stamping away.


IMG_1498IMG_1497


I didn’t take any pictures of me. But these are a couple pictures of a couple of the pages I did. My Parents with my cousin’s boys and my parents with my kids.

No comments: