Friday, October 31, 2008

Schnepf farms

I have always wanted to take the kids to Schnepf farms to the pumpkin festival but it never has worked out. Last year I had the horrible Migraines and was huge prego with Ben and the year before we had it all planned for family Home evening, got the kids all dressed and went over there and they are closed on Mondays. So we finally made it this year. The kids had a blast. We went with our neighbors the Davis Family. The kids had a ton of fun.

They got their faces painted


We ate dinner and the kids rode the Carousel and then we let the kids loose to play in the play area


They enjoyed the pig races, and they enjoyed petting the goats, You climb a latter and then slide into the goat pen. They also have this huge slide that you climb up this big hill and slide down . The kids loved that so much they did it 2 or 3 times. I even did it once with them. That's as exciting as I get. I hate rides and anything that goes around and around makes me sick to my stomach , I can't even ride on the Merry go round.

Renee and Ryan took the boys on the bee ride Hailey didn't want to go and Tim stayed back to hold baby Madi.

Ben was so good he sat in the car seat the whole time. The first hour or more he slept then I feed him his baby food and gave him his juice bottle but after that he just hung out talked to his toys and watched the people he's so cute.

He cracks me up when ever we are together and Baby Madi is crying he gives her this sideways look like what's the matter with you. I thinks he has forgotten that at that age he was a huge cry baby.

Just some cute kids I saw there. =)

Schnepf farm was a big hit. It had a different affect on different kids though one crashed, and one was all fired up and raring to go. Can you guess which one was which?

No comments: